cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: proposal: "The Newbies Competence Center"
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:53:39 GMT
Thinking about the concept of roles is really the best
conceptual input to the docs i heard so far.

Yes, i have the instant feeling, that your list of
roles is highly significant. That should be taken
into account when going into the newbies documentation ...

thanks alot for this contrib !!!!
regards, hussayn

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH