cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: newbies documentation - requirements?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:59:14 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I was thinking more of something driven by "metadata", maybe simply
> adding some name-value pairs at the end of the wiki text, something like:
>
> TARGET-AUDIENCE: beginners
> REVIEWED-BY: someNiceFolk@apache.org, Tuesday January 28th, 2003
> COCOON-RELEASES: 2.0.1, 2.0.4

Yep, that is what I was thinking about. Janne (the creator of JSPWiki)
is quite happy to collaborate, he was even willing to change the license
when I asked him: Bruno did a try at building a real Cocoon generator
out of the JSPWiki TranslatorReader, but failed since parsing Wiki text
is a bit like parsing pre-DTD HTML...: quite difficult to push clean SAX
events out of fuzzy stuff.

But these issues are there to be fixed, and I'll try to be as supportive
as time allows!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org