cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbat...@humanmarkup.org>
Subject Re: newbies documentation - yet another wiki?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:48:46 GMT

No, I was talking about Microsoft Office XP not 2k; it does have native
XML support. For example "You can save Microsoft Excel 2002 spreadsheets
and Microsoft Access 2002 database tables, queries, and views as XML."[1].

Please not that I'm *not* an M$ fun ;-)

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnofftalk/html/office08022001.asp

Cheers,