cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: newbie question
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:48:17 GMT
hy, Tellis

im just working on a project, where:

1.) an existing webapp can't be merged with the cocoon-webapp
     due to incompatible jar versions

2.) the existing webapp may not be modified, except the creation
     of an additional XML-layer for read/write access.

I am working on howto get a cocoon-based presentation layer in the
middle between the legacyapp and the browser frontend. Things start
working and i make quick progress at the moment. If you are
interested, i can tell more about this...

regards, hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH