cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: newbies documentation (was: Cocoon is too complex for consumption?)
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:12:42 GMT
hy, steven;

you are right: no good idea to create another documentation
source. i remember, i also complained about that when i started
with cocoon: documentation sites all around and uncoordinated.
The point is "uncoordinated" here:

I propose to coordinate the "newbies site" with the existing
cocoon wiki. If this can be done technically within the same
wiki, different layout, different startpage and so on, its ok
for me. if it can be set up as parallel deployed JSPWiki, what
the hell, a link is a link and you can interlink two wikis with
ease... The major point is to remember, that the newbies wiki
is a part of the cocoon wiki, independent of the underlaying
technology, thus coordinating the content, not the technology.

regards, hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH