cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: newbies documentation - yet another wiki?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:04:15 GMT
SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:

> set up 2nd Wiki in the same domain (parallel to the cocoon-wiki)
> dedicated to the newbies. this would come close to my thoughts
> but would not force us to start with work on the infrastructure.
> instead just deploy JSPWiki a secnd time, use different layout,
> interlink the two wikis, start ...

All feasible and happy to do so, if we have some quorum and some content
to host right from the start. My suggestion to go forward: have a look
at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/, you'll see I added a very prominent link
to an unexisting Main page for this 'NewbiesGuide'.

The moment that section grows out of its cocoon, we can very easily
migrate content from there to a separate Wiki instance. But first, let's
try to get things moving.

I will personally spend serious time in helping out the editors in that
section, promise!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org