cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Creating a CocoonBook review page ?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:12:22 GMT
Hy e nio, Antonio and all the other readers of the
cocoon printed literatur

For me it would make sense to create a CocoonBookReview
page in the wiki. May i tear all infos about the available
books from this mailing list and make a start ?

regards, hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH