cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: simple question about RequestSelector
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:42:17 GMT
Hello Cyril,

the participants.xsl can be really simple:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="..">

<xsl:include href="participantsYOURDEFAULTLANGUAGE.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Replacing YOURDEFAULTLANGUAGE with EN or FR you can choose the default
language of the application. And the above stylesheet is really not
difficult to maintain.

But maybe there is such a fallback operation in the input modules too?

Regards,

Joerg