cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simon Price <simon.pr...@bristol.ac.uk>
Subject how to configure cocoon to spot sitemap changes without restarting
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:07:16 GMT
I've not used cocoon for 3-4 months but I've just downloaded and got the
new 2.1 head running. There's some nice improvements - well done.

Last time I used cocoon I had to make some changes in cocoon.xconf so
that any edits to the sitemap were detected without a restart. However,
the notes I made at the time no longer match what's now in xconf.

Is there an up-to-date guide somewhere on how to configure cocoon for
development?

What are the best settings for caches, reloads etc. for easing development?

Thanks in advance

Simon

Simon Price
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol BS8 1HH
United Kingdom