cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Murad Jura <mu...@asbt.uz>
Subject Re: Automatically generated linefeed before <?xml ...?> in the JSP causes SAXException
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:43:14 GMT
Hello Eduardo,

> The qeq.jsp is a program that connects to remote URL using a
> HttpURLConnection object. I do it this way because I need modify some
> request properties. This remote URL returns XML data. The JSP simply writes

You may use the SourceResolver to access to your remote XML.
Another way is to set your favorite request parameters in your action.
Next you can use they in the sitemap in this way:

<map:act type="your-action">
   <map:generator
src="http://your/http/resource?param1={param1}&amp;param2={param2}"/>
</map:act>

Or you can generate your query in your action:

<map:act type="your-action">
   <map:generator src="{query}"/>
</map:act>

Murad Jura.