cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:16:55 GMT
Eduardo Zurita wrote:
> 2) Why the parser says "Content is not allowed in prolog"?
Because there is something which is not allowed before the
document element (the <BAPI...>). I guess it's the DOCTYPE
declaration going the wrong way. I suggest deleting the DOCTYPE
template from the JSP.
Other possibilities are a linefeed (empty line) before the
<?xml ...?> in the JSP or encoding problems.

> 3) Why in the second pipeline the serialized output includes an
> "encoding=UTF-8"
UTF-8 is the default encoding, just declared again to be sure.

 >  and deletes all the defined entities?
The Cocoon XML serializer can't output an internal subset.

J.Pietschmann