cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Murad Jura <mu...@asbt.uz>
Subject Re: form encoding UTF-8 / ISO-8859-1
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:00:24 GMT
I think these kind of problem because of servlet container's illegal
encoding interpreation. Cocoon fix this by wrapping a real request
object obtained from container to
org.apache.cocoon.environment.HttpRequest as you now. But in you case a
JspGenerator invokes a real page using the unwrapped request.

I think you can fix this by implementing a simple
org.apache.cocoon.components.request.RequestFactory to provide your own
HttpServletRequest wrapper which should perform a parameter decoding
(see org.apache.cocoon.environment.HttpRequest). Your factory should be
registered in your web.xml file as "request-factory" init parameter.

Has anybody other suggestions? Is this the simplest solution?