cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: WebServiceProxygenerator
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:40:11 GMT
concerning session support the webproxygenerator
won't help you. for another (upcoming) solution
see

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg22672.html

Although a prototype is working on my site, it is
still not mature enough to give it to the comunity.
Lajos and me are still fighting against some unexpected
uggly session consistency problems, hence we have some
delay in our work on this new pseudo protocol. we will
publish asap. please keep patient for a few days.

regards,hussayn

Kavitha Ramesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a login page which runs under cocoon 2.0.3 and
> Tomcat 4.1.12.The login page works with Servlets which
> generates xml as output in turn comined with XSLT in
> cocoon.Now I would like to send the parameters by POST
> and also would like to do some work with sessions.I
> read that WebserviceProxyGenerator would do this.But I
> am not able to understand the concept clearly and Iam
> confused how to start with and how to use it and
> implement in my case.I have installed the cocoon 2.1
> developers version and it has one webserviceproxy.
>
> If someone could help me I would be very thankful,,,
>
> Regards
> Kavitha Ramesh.

> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous