cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: output-encoding in HTMLGenerator, please help!
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:37:37 GMT
Hi Yury,

so we agree? The bug is in HTMLGenerator, but the expected encoding
isn't UTF-8 (reading from http://www.w3.org/ doesn't work for me
(NullPointerException)), but ISO-8859-1 or maybe the default encoding of
the JVM. Can you file a bug in bugzilla?

Regards,

Joerg

Yury Mikhienko wrote:
> Hi Joerg!
>
> Thanx for your reply.
>
> The pure Tidy works properly (output stream encoding is the same as the input stream
encoding).
> The problem, from my point of view, is in transformer (or streamer [if xpath is null
value]) input stream encoding (HTMLGenerator),