cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Refreshing Stylesheet in Cocoon/Tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:42:32 GMT
Hello Anna,

the cache of Tomcat is in %TOMCAT_HOME%/work/*. If the stylesheet
doesn't change the cache isn't invalidated. It's probable that the
change in the result of the extension function does also not invalidate
the cache. If you don't need the date in the browser, why do you use an
XSLT extension instead of a simple PrintTimeToConsoleAction, which is
called on every request? So the cache of the XSLT can be reused and you
will get your correct date/time though.

Regards,

Joerg