cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject cocoon "usage patterns" repository
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:10:37 GMT
Hy;

I am playing around with cocoon for quite a while now in the
role of a "cocoon-user".
After some significant investigation i started writing
down some "usage patterns" that came to my mind while i was
preparing my company website for cocoon.

Now i want to ask:

1.) Is there a repository of howtos concerning cocoon usage?
     i know the cocoon wiki, but i only found some very basic
     usage pattern descriptions there...

2.) If not already existing somewhere... would it be of common
     interest to add a "usage pattern" repository somewhere to
     the cocoon docs or to the cocoon wiki ?

Is there anyone "responsible" for this or could anyone tell me,
how to proceed, e.g. where to post my patterns once they are
ready to publish?

regards, hussayn