cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Can I use map:aggregate for XSL files?
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:18:40 GMT
Hello Leona,

yes that's really a problem. You can only create an element, but no
attributes. But there is another mechanism to break down the huge XSL
files. Do you know <xsl:import/> and <xsl:include/>? Have a look at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-Combining-Stylesheets.
Some time ago there was a caching problem. You must change the including
XSL to get the changes of the included XSL files. But I don't know the
current status.

Regards,

Joerg