cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: XSP Redirection HELP!!!
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:07:49 GMT
Rajasekhar Atchutuni dijo:
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry I framed my question wrong.
>
> I am already successfully saving my form data to oracle using esql:query
> in  my xsp page.
>
> What I need to know is how I can send/redirect the user to the home
> page,  after I close the esql:connection.
>
> Thanks
> Raj

Hi again!

Yes, but in order to do that you need to use and action. Can you send the
snip of your code? It is still dont clear to me.

There are 2 approach:

A- One page:

    ** 1 page that is always called and show the data (edit mode).

B- more pages:

    ** 1 for show a clean form (insert)
    ** 1 for show the data in a filled form (edit mode)
    ** 1 for confirm

Can you tell me what approach are you using?

Antonio Gallardo