cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andres, Judith" <Judith.And...@rauser-ag.com>
Subject AW: Refer to request parameter in XSL
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:42:15 GMT
Before you can refer to the parameter in your stylesheet as $name you'll have to declare it.

  <xsl:param name="name"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

HTH
Judith

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von:	Kavita Bansal [SMTP:Kavita.Bansal@intiqua.com]
> Gesendet am:	Freitag, 3. Januar 2003 15:29
> An:	'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
> Betreff:	Refer to request parameter in XSL
>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to refer to the variables I pass in request query string in the XSL
>
> For achieving it I have done this setting in the sitemap
>
> <map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt" name="xslt" pool-grow="2" pool-max="32"
pool-min="8" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
>       <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>
>       <use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
>     </map:transformer>
>
> I pass the request in browser as follows:
> <http://localhost:8080/cocoon/home?name=mod2>
>
> If I refer to the parameter "name" in the XSL as $name , it gives the following exception
> Could not find variable with the name of mid
>
> Please tell, as to how to refer the request variable in the XSL
>
> Thanx

> INTIQUA International
>
> Intelligent Solutions, Quality Execution

> Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments) may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure to any party or parties apart from the intended
recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.