cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: XML - XSL Editors?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:58:08 GMT
Will you be checking jedit.org? Please almost include it as a "usefull
link". I saw many books about Java and XML and all they use windows. And
they totally ignore some of the wonderfull applications that people can
use for free.

I hope you will speak good about Cocoon and is fabulous community with
7-24 support "on-line". in your book. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Robert Simmons dijo: