cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ilfrin <ilf...@box43.pl>
Subject Re[2]: sunRise login error rediect - doesn't work always
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:21:44 GMT
Hi Carsten,

CZ> Which version of cocoon are you using?

2.0.4

CZ> The only suggestion I could make is turning on debug logging and have
CZ> a look at the logs what is exactly happening (Seeing how far everything
CZ> comes and where the exception excatly occurs.)

I'll try that, it'll take some time cause I have unlimited access only
to the production servers and the problem occurs on a machine that
holds the official website but I'll do it sooner or later

anyway thanks, if I get any results I'll be in touch

--
Bye,
 ilfrin                            mailto:ilfrin@box43.pl