cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru>
Subject Passing User-Agent as a map:parameter
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:04:21 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible. I would like to do the following:

<map:transform src="blog/blog.xsl" type="xslt">
	<map:parameter name="browser" value="USERAGENT"/>			</map:transform>

So that in my XSL I could write the following:

<xsl:if test="$browser='ie'">
	<link rel="stylesheet" href="ie.css" type="text/css"/>
</xsl:if>

<xsl:if test="another browser">
	link to another CSS
</xsl:if>

The example in the Browser Selector docs is not what I really want - I
don't need different XSLs for different browser.

--
Lenya Khachaturov
mailto:lenya@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru