cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1 the usability release?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:00:56 GMT
On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 01:28:30AM +0100, Robert Simmons wrote:
> One other feature would be more extensive documentation in the API. To
> see what I mean, look at the class level documentation on
> LinkSerializer. Hrmm ... I still don't know what it does. Perhaps its
> time to bust people's chops to document things.

I'm glad to see you consider good documentation a priority.  I have
commit access to the relevant repositories, and I am willing to document
anything you like for a very reasonable $A10/class.  Please contact me
offlist for further information.

Of course... I ASSUME you'd be willing to pay someone, because how else
could you get volunteers to scratch YOUR particular itch? :)

--Jeff