cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: set transformer source from generator
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:50:28 GMT
On 27.Jan.2003 -- 08:20 AM, Robert S?semann wrote:
> Dear listmembers,
>
> maybe its answer is easy but I couldn't find an answer in the archieves.
>
> I need to dynamically set the transformer source based on a parameter set
> inside the Generator.
>
> Thats what my matcher should look like:
>
> <map:match="articleid_*">
>     <map:generate type="stylesheetassigner"/>
>     <map:transformer src="{paramFromGenerator}"/>
>     <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>

This is not possible since the pipeline is assembled *before* any
generator, transformer, serializer or reader is invoked. Only actions,
matchers, selectors (and input modules) can be used to modify the
actual pipeline.

> For some reasons I can't use a second generator calling this matcher as
> CInclude. So, is there another solution to this?

How were you trying to do this? Using the cocoon: pseudo protocol it
should be possible.

	Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de