cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Julian Klein <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A documents repository......
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:12:08 GMT
Antonio,

Although my install seems a bit buggy, it may be worth
your while to look into Slide and the slide webapp
that is in the cocoon scratchpad.  I am sure it will
be up to par shortly.  Besides, using different tools
(e.g. POI), you could convert all your files into XML
and then transform them as you please.

-Julian

--- Antonio Gallardo
<agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> wrote:
> Yesterday, I was asked to find a solution for
> document repository and as a
> Open Source fan I went to sourceforge.net and found
> Owl Intranet Engine:
> http://owl.sourceforge.net/
>
> But as a Cocoon addict I thinked it is a fine
> opportunity to test the
> directory generator and a FileWriter interface that
> currently is in
> Cocoon.
>
> Can someone point me if this can be really easily
> done in Cocoon?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam

http://mailplus.yahoo.com