cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject cvs2.1 snapshot download date jan 22 2003 - gives me out of memory error
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:19:13 GMT
  Anyone else experiencing this OutOfMemory when compiling the
development snapshot dated Jan 22 2003 -
xml-cocoon2_2003012305238_tar.gz ? I compiled it as such:

./build.sh  -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
-Dinclude.installscratchpadwar.libs=yes webapp

Didnt have this problem on a download 1st week of Jan 2003.
Something significant that requires more memory this time?

enio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com