cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Julian Klein <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Xindice1.1b and Pseudo-Protocol: HELP NEEDED
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:00:43 GMT
HI,

I am trying to implement the psuedo-protocol for
xindice 1.1 beta in cocoon cvs version.  My previous
code however no longer works to access the database.
I used to use xindice 1.0 as a standalone, but now I
have it mounted in Tomcat as a webapp running on port
8080.  I am running on red hat 8.0, tomcat 4.1.12,
cocoon cvs version, and java 1.4.  My code is as
below...thanks in advance,

Julian

<cocoon.xconf-snippet>
    <!-- xmldb pseudo protocol -->
    <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SourceFactoryWrapper"
name="xmldb">
        <source-factory
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.source.XMLDBSourceFactory">
            <!-- Xindice driver -->
            <driver
class="org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl"
type="xindice"/>
            <!-- Add here other XML:DB compliant
databases drivers -->
        </source-factory>
    </component-instance>
</cocoon.xconf-snippet>
****************************
<sitemap-snippet>
   <map:match pattern="view/**">
         <map:match type="request-parameter"
pattern="xpath">
            <map:generate
src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:8080/db/tasks/{../1}#{1}"/>
            <map:transform
src="stylesheets/task.xsl"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:match>
   </map:match>
</sitemap-snippet>

********STACK TRACE THROWN WHEN ACCESSING THIS URL ATTACHED***************************************

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam