cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kavitha Ramesh <kavitha_fraunho...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebServiceProxygenerator
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:15:55 GMT
Hi,

I have a login page which runs under cocoon 2.0.3 and
Tomcat 4.1.12.The login page works with Servlets which
generates xml as output in turn comined with XSLT in
cocoon.Now I would like to send the parameters by POST
and also would like to do some work with sessions.I
read that WebserviceProxyGenerator would do this.But I
am not able to understand the concept clearly and Iam
confused how to start with and how to use it and
implement in my case.I have installed the cocoon 2.1
developers version and it has one webserviceproxy.

If someone could help me I would be very thankful,,,

Regards
Kavitha Ramesh.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com