cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Orion 1.5.3 and cocoon2.1 - help complete deployment
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:16:59 GMT
         However I dont quite follow why with a url of
http://localhost:8888/  the main sitemap.xmap matcher would then
redirect to http://localhost:8888/documents/index.html but yet
it would not go to samples/welcome/

Regards,
e nio
--- Brian Johnson <johnsbrn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do you have the Cocoon webapp mounted under /cocoon instead of
> /? All
> of the sitemaps assume that cocoon is not part of the path of
> the
> request.
>
> On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 01:19  PM, e nio wrote:
>
> >   Well, I didn't get much additional info since last I
> posted. I
> > tried to back down to Cocoon2.0.4 source and compiled and
> seems
> > like everything work okay with Tomcat 4.1.12.  However,
> orion
> > 1.5.3 is a beast to conquer. With 2.0.4 + orion 1.5.3I could
> not
> > even get anything to do with cocoon displayed anymore.
> Anyone
> > else out there had been through this path and was
> successful?
> > Can you share your tips in getting orion to work with
> cocoon?
> >     Also if someone can elaborate on my original issue why
> it
> > kept looking for a
> cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap,
> > ie why basically the sub mounts are not working?
> >
> > Regards,
> > enio
> > --- e nio <enio721@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>

> >>     Thank you for the response, yes I have looked at
> Steve's
> >> procedure, I mentioned it in step 9 of my original post.
> >> Someone
> >> also have mentioned to me that since orion is an app server
> >> have to have that application.xml added to make the package
> >> looked like an .ear. Effectively I have to convert the war
> >> into
> >> an ear by adding a META-INF/application.xml and repackaging
> >> the
> >> whole thing as ear.
> >>     Anyhows, I can get to the documents/ but nothing under
> the
> >> samples/ dir.  What I must do to the main sitemap.xmap or
> the
> >> one located at samples/sitemap.xmap so it does not seek for
> >> cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap ?
> >>
> >> enio
> >> Punte

file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/

> > sitemap.xmap:

file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/

> > sitemap.xmap

> >> success.

=== message truncated ===

http://mailplus.yahoo.com