cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John R. Daily" <jda...@progeny.com>
Subject Regexp matching
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:06:16 GMT
I have a path that I'm matching with wildcards as:

    <map:match pattern="foo/*/*">

Unfortunately, that doesn't match if another / is appended, so I
switched to regexp matching:

    <map:match type="regexp" pattern="foo/(.*)/(.*)/?">

...which still doesn't work if a / is appended.

I can't find any useful documentation on the regexp matching.  Am
I doing something wrong?  Is there a way to do this with wildcard
matching?

--
John R. Daily                                        jdaily@progeny.com
Director of Technology                            Progeny Linux Systems