cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: ESQL and JavaScript
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:30:29 GMT
On 08.Jan.2003 -- 10:53 AM, Johannes.Becker@o2.com wrote:
> I have a Javascript-Function, which gets a parameter passed. I want this
> parameter now in my ESQL-Statement. Is there a way to do this?

Javascript (if client side) is completely unrelated to XSP and ESQL in particular.

Server side Javascript (i.e. flow script) can pass parameters to the
XSP. See examples (e.g. calculator) for this and in particular
jpath.xsl. Passing values using request attributes is also possible.

For dynamic queries with ESQL please see the docs. Starting with 2.0.4
there is a section dedicated to this on the ESQL page.
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/esql.html

	Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de