cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Orion 1.5.3 and cocoon2.1 - help complete deployment
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:54:22 GMT

    Thank you for the response, yes I have looked at Steve's
procedure, I mentioned it in step 9 of my original post. Someone
also have mentioned to me that since orion is an app server I
have to have that application.xml added to make the package
looked like an .ear. Effectively I have to convert the war into
an ear by adding a META-INF/application.xml and repackaging the
whole thing as ear.
    Anyhows, I can get to the documents/ but nothing under the
samples/ dir.  What I must do to the main sitemap.xmap or the
one located at samples/sitemap.xmap so it does not seek for a
cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap ?

enio
--- Lajos Moczar <lmocz@galatea.com> wrote:
> Don't know if you've checked this out already, but Steve Punte
> has
> Cocoon-Orion integration instructions at
> http://www.candlelightsoftware.com/orion-cocoon.html.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lajos
>

> e nio wrote:
> >   I tried deploying cocoon2.1 which I have recently
> > downloaded and compiled, it deploys fine on Tomcat
> > 4.1.12 but not on Orion 1.5.3.  It is only partially
> > working on Orion 1.5.3, partially since I can use
> > http://localhost:8888/  which becomes
> > http://localhost:8888/documents/index.html which is
> > the main page and I can click on all the menu items or
> > the links within the page without much of a problem.
> > However if I typed in
> > http://localhost:8888/samples/welcome which should go
> > to the sample pages, I get an error instead:
> >
> > org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load
> > sitemap from

file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap: