cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karel Vervaeke <karel.verva...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: i18n Transformation problem
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:17:23 GMT
A possible solution for this problem can be found at
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Web_Languages/JavaScript/Q_10148478.html

(it's the first page that http://google.com/search?q=javascript+button+pressed gives me :)

In short, you add a hidden variable to the form, and you change that variable using onclick="this.form.my_var='search'"
in the submit button.