cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ilfrin <ilf...@box43.pl>
Subject sunRise login error rediect - doesn't work always
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:07:22 GMT
Hi

  I'm experiencing a problem concerning the sunRise login action.
  the sitemap fragment looks like this:

<map:match pattern="einf-login">
           <map:act type="sunRise-login">
                    <map:parameter name="handler" value="Einformatyka"/>
                    <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="request:name"/>
                    <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="request:password"/>
                    <map:act type="request">
                    <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
                                   <map:redirect-to uri="{resource}"/>
                    </map:act>
           </map:act>
           <map:redirect-to uri="logingError"/>
</map:match>

the problem is that this thing works on one machine and doesn't work
on some other one (it works on the development host one but wills not to
cooperate on the main server), it does log in but the problem is when
you pass a wrog password it throws a NullPointerException it doesn't
redirect.

I repeat the same code works on one machine and doesn't work on an
other one, the two machines have the same cocoon and tomcat.

Is there any idea what to search for, where is the problem and how to
get it to work ? I think this question is mainly to you Carsten :)
should I try wrapping the contents of the math with the sunRise-auth
action ??

Thanks a lot and thanks for your last hint Carsten, it worked of
course :)

--
 yours,
 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@box43.pl