cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Bednarz <andreas.bedn...@education-one.de>
Subject Re: .Net port of Cocoon
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:30:09 GMT
Hi Derek,

thank you very much for your comment. Yes, it is all true and I am not a
friend of MS closed sources in any way. We know Java very well but you
hardly get peoply who can do the real thinks with Cocoon and can develop
a real application ... not just some test cases and handler forms. In
thins case a .NET application would not be easier to handle too, but
maybe there is some company who can provide a Cocoon Clone which is as
easy to use as PHP. I mean no memory leaks in the VM, no complicated
superlong configration files, no VM restarting for debugging etc

Andreas Bednarz, Germany

--
Andreas Bednarz <andreas.bednarz@education-one.de>