cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Austin <j...@integerservices.no-ip.com>
Subject Re: Hello and question
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:29:52 GMT
As always, ... it depends ...

You haven't said how many different time-series files you will
be using and you haven't said how often these will be updated
and/or queried.

Your proposed solution may be appropriate and quite simple to
implement or it may be a disaster in the making. Outsiders
can't help you without much more information.

John Austin <john@integerservices.no-ip.com>