cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Paul <jerome.p...@ephox.com>
Subject Using docbook chunk.xsl with cocoon
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 06:45:43 GMT
Hi,
  I'm trying to convert xml documents using
docbook-xsl-1.58.1\html\chunk.xsl with tomcat 4.0 and cocoon 2.0.4 windows
2000.  Anyway the conversion takes a while (it's converting a decent sized
xml document) when the conversion stops Internet explorer displays nothing
when using the standard html\docbook.xsl it work fine.  I'm pretty sure that
the error is with the chunk.xsl because it's been hardcoded to write to the
hdd and the way it actually creates many web pages instead of a single page.
Has anyone else had this problem? what's the solution that other people have
used?

any help would be greatly appreciated
Jerome