cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n again
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:35:15 GMT
i18n againAgain, please take a look at i18n samples (either in 2.0.3 or 2.1 versions) and you'll
see that it's possible to specify the message catalogue name on pipeline level, so you can
have different pipelines using different message catalogues. In i18n samples there are two
message catalogues: messages_xx.xml and menu_xx.xml and they are used in different pipelines.

Konstantin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hong Gia Dinh
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 06:32
  Subject: i18n again

  Hi all,

  I have rather large messages files!!!!! Can i have any way to define many messages for each
language???
  My messages_en.xml contains too many data! and i dont want a too large message, because
it is very hard to managed and supervised! now i want to separate into number of messages
such as messages_en_1.xml messages_en_1_1.xml . . . . can i do something like that or can
i separate into small files to manage clearer?

  Thanks a lot in advance
  GD