cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <...@brijware.com>
Subject cli interface
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:22:33 GMT
This is my first attempt at using Cocoon and I am trying to run it using the
command line interface. I am using the command from my WEB-INF/lib directory
with tomcat 4.0 running:

java -jar cocoon-2.0.4.jar org.apache.cocoon.Main -c
c:\JBuilder7\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3\webapps\cocoon -u DEBUG -C
c:\JBuilder7\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\cocoon.xconf

and I get the exception:

org/apache/avalon/framework/CascadingException

Thank you for you help,
James