cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <deri...@arcor.de>
Subject XML - XSL Editors?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:32:13 GMT
What are the best XML and XSLT editors on the market. I'm looking for something that is easy
to use and offers the chance to edit XSL in a WYSIWYG style. I tried XML Spy but it is not
so easy to use. I couldn't even figure out how to get an XSL preview to work properly. It
wanted me to create an sps file in order to show the transformation but in their sps editor
I couldn't even tell it to use a file that I had already written. Way weird. I also tried
eXcelon with is much easier to use. I want to know what other options are out there.

-- Robert