cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Sandor" <tsan...@rndsoft.com>
Subject xsl include doesn't reload changed included document?!?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:01:05 GMT
hi,

I'm using the following line to include another xml in my XSLT file:
    <xsl:apply-templates select="document(include/@url)" mode="include" />

and the template section start as follows:
<xsl:template match="categories" mode="include">...</xsl:template>

The problem is that when I change something in the included document,
nothing happens, by the transformer, it uses the same previous state. I can
only make it awake by redeploying the whole ear.
I emptyed the catalina work directory. So I don't see from where gets cocoon
the cached document.

How can I force Cocoon or the XSLT to really check and if change read the
included document??

any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Thomas