cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anna Afonchenko" <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject Loading images with relative src
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:58:12 GMT
Hi all.
I noticed that if I have pipeline like this:
<map:match pattern="load">
<map:generate src="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon" type="html"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Some of the images on the page are not loaded, because they have a relative rather than absolue
src,
e.g. something like src="images/pic.gif" instead of src="http://xml.apache.org/images/pic.gif'

This also refers to href attribute, for example, for some external css, that may contain a
relative path too.

Now my question is:
If I want to present the page with all the information present, like images and applied external
stylesheets through Cocoon.
Is there some automated way of doing this, or do I have to do this manually, e.g. make an
xsl that will replace each src and href attribute that doesn't start with http: to be absolute
by inserting the start of the path into each one?

I hope that I was able to explain clearly what I need.

Thank you very much for help.

Anna