cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cyril Vidal" <cy...@planetexml.com>
Subject error:use Xalan in incremental processing mode
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:02:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked before. I've checked out
in the archives, but these seem to be  available for the moment...
I'm under Windows 2000, j2sdk1.4.1, and Cocoon 2.0.4
I just would like to perform an XSLT transformation. In this aim, I use the
very simple sitemap.xmap (snippet):

<map:match pattern="">

<map:generator src="participants.xml"/>

<map:transform src="participants.xsl"/>

<map:serialize/>

</map:match>

But, infortunately, I receive the following error message:
message Failed to generate program code (this may happen if you use Xalan in
incremental processing mode). Please check log file and/or console for
errors.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to generate
program code (this may happen if you use Xalan in incremental processing
mode). Please check log file and/or console for errors

1))I' ve checked the log file and this gives exactly the same informations
as above.

2°)I've ran this transformation via command line,
(java.org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN participants.xml -XSL
particpants.xsl -OUT participants.html) and it was successfull.

So, what I have to do to fix he problem, if possible?

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Cyril.