cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cyril Vidal" <cy...@planetexml.com>
Subject using RequestSelector + stylesheet parameter
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:15:50 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use two different stylesheets depending of the value of the
parameter 'langue' passed in HTTP Request.

In this aim, I use a RequestSelector, and this works well:

<map:match pattern="*">

<map:generate src="documents/participants.xml"/>

<map:select type="request">

<map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="langue"/>

<map:when test="francais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl">

</map:transform>

</map:when>

<map:when test="anglais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsEN.xsl"/>

</map:when>

<map:otherwise>

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl"/>

</map:otherwise>

</map:select>

<map:serialize type="html"/>

</map:match>

But I would like also to pass another parameter  'tri ' to the  selectionned
stylesheet , and I don't know exactly which syntax I should use to combin
Selector + stylesheet parameter:

I've tried this:

<map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="langue"/>

<map:when test="francais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl">

<map:parameter name="tri" value="{critere}"/>

</map:transform>

</map:when>

but it doesn't work.

SOmeone could help me please?