cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: DB2 with Cocoon
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:27:15 GMT
Thanks for answering.
Could you send me the relevant parts of your xconf because I am not sure
where to add the oradb attribute. By the way the comments in my xconf say to
do this only for ORACLE ?!!

And why do you think, that Cocoon sends dummy queries? To hold the pool? Or
do you think I made something wrong with the driver?
I have no error in the logs before.

Thank you very much,

Robert
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nils Leßmann" <nils.lessmann@students.uni-mannheim.de>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 3:27 PM
Subject: AW: DB2 with Cocoon

Dear Robert,

without knowing anything aboout db2 or db schemas - my guess is that
this error results from Excalibur sending a "select 1" as a dummy query
to the database so the connection doesn't time out.

Try setting oradb to true in your cocoon.xconf where you configured the
connection pool. This solved the issue for me (using sapdb).

Regards, Nils