cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Cunliffe" <rich...@cunliffe.net>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat/4.0.6 - HTTP Status 404
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:57:59 GMT

Geoff,

When I say they are all working, I mean that they each show the own
page, e.g http://192.168.0.5:8080/cocoon/ or
http://192.168.0.5:8080/index.html for tomcat.

What's not working:

It's not finding soundpool.xml. What do you mean about my pipeline
match:

	"It looks like you requested /soundpool/soundpool.xml but your
pipeline is set up to match /soundpool/soundpool -- note also that a
trailing slash here will also fail."

So I have put my xml and xsl file in directory called soundpool under
webapps, so my directory structure looks like this:

C:\tomcat\webapps\soundpool\soundpool.xml
C:\tomcat\webapps\soundpool\soundpool.xsl

+ tomcat (folder)
 + webapps (folder)
  +- soundpool (folder)
    +- soundpool.xml (file)
    +- soundpool.xsl (file)

I assume that webapps is the correct folder.

I also used mod_jk to link tomcat and Apache, although this shouldn't
make any difference at this stage.

I followed Lajos's Flash guide to install the apache, tomcat and cocoon,
found at the following sites:

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-win32.xml

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/tomcat-cocoon-42-win32.xml

So what can you suggest?