cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject DB2 with Cocoon
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 23:12:11 GMT
Hello,

this is my first time connecting IBMs DB2 with cocoon. Cocoon succesfully
finds the drivers and connects correctly.

But I get strange SQL Errors like:

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0104N  Auf
"SELECT 1" folgte das unerwartete Token "END-OF-STATEMENT".  Zu den
möglichen Token gehören: "<table_expr>".  SQLSTATE=42601

Before I used MySQL, which doesn't have something like a db schema. As I
know in DB2 you always must set a correct schema before queriing.

I guess the problem causes from the fact that I didn't set a schema in my
ESQL XSP. But how should I do that??

Who can help me out?

Rob