cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject <map:handle-errors> doesn't work
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 13:22:10 GMT
Hello,

for error handling in my esql xsps I want to use <map:handle-errors> to show
a user-friendly error page. But the error messge generated
in the <error:message> tag in my xsp does not affect the <map:handle-errors>
in the sitemap.

This is what i have:
--------------------
- end of sitemap with only one pipline
            <!-- Fehlerbehandlung -->
            <map:handle-errors>
                <map:transform src="transform/style-errorpage.xsl"
type="xslt"/>
                <map:serialize status-code="500"/>
            </map:handle-errors>

        </map:pipeline>
    </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

- xsp snippet, that should generate error handling

       <!--  Bei Fehlern auf generische Errorpage weiterleiten -->
       <esql:no-results><xsp:logic>throw new
ProcessingException("No-Results");</xsp:logic></esql:no-results>

<esql:error-results><error:message>Error-Results</error:message></esql:error
-results>

What I would expect is the error message handled to the style-errorpage.xsl.
But the resulting page only consist of:
<error:message>Error-Results</error:message>

What have I done wrong?

Robert