cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Sandor" <tsan...@rndsoft.com>
Subject xsl include doesn't reload changed included document?!?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:12:44 GMT
 hi,

 I'm using the following line to include another xml in my XSLT file:
     <xsl:apply-templates select="document(include/@url)" mode="include" />

 and the template section start as follows:
 <xsl:template match="categories" mode="include">...</xsl:template>

 The problem is that when I change something in the included document,
 nothing happens, by the transformer, it uses the same previous state. I can
 only make it awake by redeploying the whole ear.
 I emptyed the catalina work directory. So I don't see from where gets
cocoon
 the cached document.

 How can I force Cocoon or the XSLT to really check and if change read the
 included document??

 any help is appreciated.
 Thanks,
 Thomas