cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: generic error-page
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:35:34 GMT
It would help if I could send parameters from the xsp to my
"generic_error"-page.

Error producing XSP:
---------------------
<esql:no-results>
    *can I add error reason to redirect ???*
   <xsp-response:send-redirect url="/generic_error"/>
  </esql:no-results>
  <esql:error-results>
       <xsp-response:send-redirect url="/generic_error"/>
   </esql:error-results>

Sitemap:
--------
     <map:handle-errors>
  <map:redirect-to uri="generic-error"/>
     </map:handle-errors>

     <map:match pattern="generic-error">
        ??? generator should built xml from error data here ???
      <map:transform src="transform/style-errorpage.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize status-code="500"/>
     </map:match>